True Blood’s Natasha Alam in Playboy

By latbfan on Jun 8 2010 | 12 Comments »

natasha alam playboy july 2010 pam debeaufort eric northman alexander skarsgard

Zap2It shows True Blood‘s Natasha Alam baring it all in July’s Playboy. The Russian-American actor and model will be playing Yvetta, a human dancer at Fangtasia. Fans got a sneak peek of her character in the first Droplet.

Even though she’s the covergirl, Natasha says the nudity on the show gave her pause: “I’d never done nudity. I had to overcome a few things in my head to do it,” the actress tells the magazine. “[Then] here comes Alexander Skarsgard. He drops his robe, and he’s not wearing a sock — nothing. He’s just totally out there, walking around as if nothing’s going on. I was like, ‘If he can do it, I can do it.’”

She also appreciates Pam, played by the fan-favorite Kristin Bauer: “She’s got that kind of witty sexuality and nastiness about her. She’s really sexy and she’s got big, beautiful lips.”

According to Twitter, the July issue will also feature a Q&A with Stephen Moyer. Exciting stuff…

Tags: ,

12 Responses to “True Blood’s Natasha Alam in Playboy”

1. jen says:

ive heard alexc doesnt like the sock!
    gorgeous girl….and yes! pam/kristin has amazong lips

2. AterialFountain says:

No sock! Well at least one of TB’s more intriguing mysteries is solved ;)

3. CitizenErased says:

LMFAO. I think Team Eric has been stunned into silence…*crickets*

• TB Lvr says:

Oh not so, CR ( LOVE your name)

Team Eric always knew that Alexander was a “role model” … giggles

Sock? Sock? he don’t need no stinkin sock

• ZZ says:

he is swedish and swedish are known to not have problems with nudity… good for him. Better naked than wearing a stupid sock.

4. veruca says:

I’m not sure if it was here or another fan site, but I recall reading people saying that socklessness = lack of respect for co-stars. Well, here you go – Alex going sock-less made his co-star more comfortable. He shows that its no big deal to be naked, so it makes others comfortable.

Besides, the sock doesn’t cover manscaping (or lack thereof) which to me would be weirder to see than the actual bits and pieces. It doesn’t exactly leave much to the imagination (they do come in different sizes and all), so I say – comfy? Then rock it! And Natasha, can I have your job? I’ll watch Alex drop his robe for free!

• TB Lvr says:

I’ll pay THEM to watch the robe drop :)

• lizzie1701 says:

I think the talk was also that he would make sure the other party was comfortable with him not wearing a sock, but by this article, he did not give her or anyone else, a choice.

• veruca says:

The article didn’t indicate that there was no choice, it just said that he wasn’t wearing one. For all we know, before hand he said ‘I prefer no sock, is that ok?’ All she said is he dropped the robe and there was no sock – she didn’t indicate any surprise or anything, just that if he could be naked, so could she.

5. Lividity says:

Looks like she got over it pretty fast if she’s naked in the Playboy now… Alex Skarsgard: making the wimmins feel all sexy and comfortable with nudity. Good on him.

I would think that the sock would be more embarrassing than just letting your dangler be out there naturally. Now, I’ve never actually seen a sock clad one, but I’m imagining it as a sort of opaque condom thing and those sort of look yuck (to me at least).

Disclaimer: TB-N encourages safe-sex, so ahm, use condoms when needed, even if they do look yucky yall.

6. synergy666 says:

Lividity Alex makes me feel all sexy with his nakedness too haha ;)

It would be the first time Alex went total comando in a film….ooohhh shower scene…nniiiccceee. If he is comfy and no one else cares…dont think many do and would rather have no cover hehe then who cares it makes the scene more natural. If the girls can go buck then so can the guys.

As for the playboy…not shocked. Actually by her sex appeal I would have thought she had posed already.