Free True Blood Wallpaper Downloads

By jody on Sep 21 2011 | 46 Comments »
EricBillDesktop true blood season 4 hbo

From HBO/True Blood Facebook

If you are missing True Blood like we are, HBO has put out these handy and awesome free downloadable wallpapers for your computer. The wallapers are scenes from Season 4 with quotes from one of the characters.

Download your favorite character/quote wallpaper here.

Season 4 Desktops true blood season 4 hbo

A sample of all of the desktops - courtesy of HBO/True Blood Facebook

46 Responses to “Free True Blood Wallpaper Downloads”

1. purpleprince says:

HBO…Where is Bill’s best line of the season?

“Believe it or not my entire exsistence doesn’t revolve around who or what is between your legs”

Also liked “we are not puppy dogs”

2. hdgcat says:

I have a feeling that Alex and Stephen were probably cracking up between takes on that fight scene.

Eric loves to go for the heads doesn’t he? Book Eric was like that too, making heads roll was practically a hobby. LOL!

And I agree, we need one of Bill’s lines too, he had some good ones this season

3. Dee P. says:

I clicked on the link and get to the page but there is no button showing to download them nor any clickable spot that I can find for any of them. Anyone else having problems getting these downloaded to their computer?

4. Lala says:

I can’t figure out how to download these… =\

5. ZZ says:

I see a button that says “download” at the right side of each wallpaper, at HBO’s website. It works for me.

6. Naomi says:

WTF! AB, is still licking Bill’s a**. The statement on the wallpaper that has eric choking Bill is messed up. Whose the A**Whole who kept secrets from sookie and stood on the side lines while watching her get beaten up. Who was responsible for the witch war. Who almost drained her dry. Oh yea, it was a ghost or actually just blame it on eric. This is a bunch of Bill Sh*T. Eric was under a spell, he didn’t do it intentionally. Hey everyone it’s the True Bill show. Staring, Bill the innocent and Bill the master of honesty. This is Fu*ked up. I truly regret watching the show.

• Lividity says:

“Lighten up Francis.” This is merely a TV show and these are simply wallpapers. You don’t like the show, don’t watch it.

Naomi…you do understand that the quote on the wallpaper is a real Eric quote about Bill and Eric was being snarky and sarcastic when he said it?

And I think everyone understands that Eric was spelled and didn’t know what he was doing in this picture

• Naomi says:

Ugh, I know that. It’s the way it’s presented with the picture. Which has nothing to do with where the quote actually occurred. The WP portrays eric as a vicious and appalling vampire, with it. But whatever, this is one of the reasons why I quit watching it. You guys are to blind to see it. I used to like beel, then the big reveal happened and it’s disappointing to see sookie still in love with beel. It makes the show so fu*king cheap and degrading.

Good , then go away. To “parrot phrase” Hoyt’s declaration to his Momma “you’re full of hate”

I think the pix is hilarious and the Eric’s quote even more so. How about them apples?

• Naomi says:

I can’t relish everything in this show like you can. I’m not that ignorant.

I can’t help it I have a sense of humor.

There’s a ton of shows on tv that I hate …guess what? I don’t watch them! Very easy. I’ve never watched a tv show I didn’t like , ever.

Don’t expect sympathy because you’re trying to create drama in your own life by “forcing” yourself to watch a tv show you hate. A tv show that doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things. No fictional show does.

• purpleprince says:

AB is licking Bill’s a**? All because of a wallpaper of a quote and a picture of him putting Bill in a headlock. BTW it was a quote that Eric made about Bill when Eric was in his full mental capacity and bummed over the fact that Sookie said she loved Bill as well as Eric.

OK THEN….I’d like to make a formal complaint not only because (1) there isn’t a Bill quote (as previously stated) but also because (2) Bill didn’t get his OWN wallpaper like Eric and (3) because its not the best head shot of Bill from this season

Good Grief. I think both vampires have been given passes. Who’s counting really she was in a relationship with Bill he was bound to get a few more passes for messing up. Eric’s turn to gather more passes will occur eventually.
      Lucky for us Sookie gave them both the hit the road speech. Maybe there will be peace amongst the teams for S5. The fact you used Beel instead of Bill says alot.

I was actually trying to figure out on the wallpaper who was suppose to be the “adorable isn’t he” vampire

7. Naomi says:

A t.v show that wouldn’t have existed without the hard work of CH. I don’t mind AB changing the lives of the other characters, but at least give eric better complements. Don’t tell me you haven’t noticed whose been given more passes.

• Lividity says:

I am not really cognizant of passes given to certain characters and don’t watch the show in terms of which vampire is “winning” or “losing” or whatever. I’m watching the story unfold. I don’t take any little change from the book personally. This idea that anyone’s favorite character is being wronged or maligned is just getting pretty tiresome.

Sure TB owes its life due to CH’s work, but I don’t think these wallpapers have anything to do with the novels quite frankly.

• amyishot4bill says:

now run along Naomi…we get your point. We just don’t agree with ya. Sorry!! Buh-Bye :)

• Naomi says:

I have the right to express my own opinions about this shi*y show. If this is a pro beel site why don’t you change the title.

• Lividity says:

The hell? Are you judging the site by the comments? You have the right to spew whatever agenda you want. I await your next comment.

• Naomi says:

After pointing out my own disagreements about the show, Amy here, is suggesting that you are all in unison asking me to leave. If that is the case, than there is no need for me to explain or back away from my statement.

• amyishot4bill says:

I am pretty sure you called us all ignorant. Just sayin’

Actually , I think she just called me ignorant. *snicker*

IT’s pretty obvious she’s wanting to fightl . She ‘s loving the attention which is why she’s saying all kinds of stuff that isn’t true.

Everyone back away slowly , you might get the smell on your shoes.

I hate shows like Jersey Shore, and Kardashians..so I don’t watch them and you don’t see me on their boards complaining. what a total waste of time.

• amyishot4bill says:

girlfriend! We are a pro True Blood site!! That is about all. Maybe since Bill is my fav character I take to heart more of what you said than others, hence my comment. There are tons of Eric fans, Pam fans, Sookie fans, Lafayette fans, Jessica fans, etc…If you don’t like the show why are you lurking around here anyway? You know u will be back come June 2012…if not sooner. Oh wait, you are here now. I almost forgot! Just simmer down. Surely there is some “I hate HBO’s True Blood” web site you could comment on isn’t there??

• ZZ says:

LMAO! it’s so weird that bitter mental people always show up as soon the season is over!!
          WHy are all of you giving this person so much dialogue? it’s clear she’s angry and decided to stay that way.
          I think we all need to open new discussion topics… soon!!! ;)

I’ve often wondered if shows like Touched By an Angel, or the shows on ABC Family Channel, ever got wackos on their boards too. Or is it just that vampires attract these kinds of people?

• amyishot4bill says:

good question. I have no idea. I have never watched a show where people were so cruel and nasty to each other on the internet forums. I mean tv shows and movies are made off of books all the time, is it because AB isn’t following them to a tee? Who knows. Some of these people crack me up. I find myself laughing out loud and my husband looks at me like I am crazy LOL. He already thinks me and the laptop have a ‘special’ relationship lmao! (prolly cuz stephen moyer has been on my desktop half naked for quite some time now LOL. That mens health shoot was too good to not have SM on my computer screen 24/7 lol

• TBObsessed says:

I must admit that I thought that caption was an odd choice for that photo, but I didn’t think there was any big bias to it. I really doubt that Alan Ball is personally designing HBO’s wallpaper images! BTW, I don’t see any download link to them either like there is on the other wallpaper pages!

People just need to calm down! I actually got unfriended by a “bookie” girl on Facebook after I made the comment that I thought Bill and Sookie looked better together as a couple. I also complimented Eric as being great eye candy. It was just a fun, flippant, superficial comment and not based on any deep character analysis. I was shocked that someone took it so personally as to unfriend me, not that she was anyone I knew well or really cared about!

Emotions are high right now on all sides of the fandom. I think that finale did do a head trip on a lot of fans. And so after thinking about it for almost 2 weeks now, I have come to the conclusion that this is what AB wanted. He has glamored us all..lol. And I now await the truth about what we saw. Otherwise it makes no sense to me.

8. waitin4afulmoon says:

I was gonna do a “Fake Vomit” at Naomis comments, but I read the rules and its not allowed.

9. waitin4afulmoon says:

I am not sure myself, its just in the rules of this site that we are not allowed to do it. I thought if ever there was a time I wanted to “fake vomit” some of the above comments may have brought me to it.LOL I mean really, why do you intentionally come to a site to act like a d-bag about fictional characters? This is a nice site, I have even told co-workers about it and they have started to stop by and look around. No need to pollute it with anti-this and anti-that rhetoric. And I promise to abide by the rules since I have read them thoroughly. Thanks for the great site.

• ZZ says:

Thanks to you for the kind words. You don’t have idea how important they are for us. Sometimes we find so much rudeness around that make you wonder what are we doing!

10. kari says:

I understand naomi’s case. I don’t always agree with how they are promoting the characters either. I am a devoted eric fan and I think the show is a joke. So to lighten my spirits up, I saw it as a funny sitcom. AS is too hot to miss out on, but I ‘m not liking the way AB is witing his character. If he never slept with sookie, than maybe I would stick around more. Game of thrones is much better, imo. Btw, anyone know where else I could find more news about the actors upcoming projects. I love to know in advance so I can buy premere tickets. Straw Dogs was fantastico :)

• amyishot4bill says:

kari, that was my point, if there is nothing you love about the show then stop watching. You love AS, I love SM, that reason enough is to keep us watching. Ya some of the writing sucks at times, but no show is going to make everyone happy. This show is good, and has enough hot sexy looking men to keep me around for a long time LOL. I havent seen straw dogs yet, but I wanna. Alex looks good in it!!!

• kari says:

Has denis o’hare come out in any movies? He’s a cool actor.

Amyishot4bill… Let me assure you, that Straw Dogs is well worth the price of the ticket just to see ASkars on the big screen. He is HUGE on the big screen..something that doesn’t always translate on the tv screen, but it sure does in this movie. And course, as always, he does a fine job in acting his role. He makes his character likeable…..until the end..:(

okay, done fangurling now…:)