Trio Join Season 4, Claude is Cast!

By ZZ on Dec 7 2010 | 6 Comments »
neilhopkins 265x300 spoilers season 4 claude

Neil Hopkins - Claude

christinamoore spoilers season 4 claude

Christina Moore - Suzanne

chris butler 204x300 spoilers season 4 claude

Chris Butler - Emory

Some of you have been asking where is Claude. Ausiello just reported that Neil Hopkins (a.k.a. Charlie’s brother Liam on Lost) will play Claude, Claudine’s (Lara Pulver) mysterious brother.

Hawthorne actress Christina Moore. Moore — whose credits also include MADtv, That ’70s Show, and 90210 — will play Suzanne McKittrick, a WASPy Texas housewife who possesses certain special abilities. Moore will shoot her True Blood arc while on hiatus from Hawthorne; production on the TNT drama’s third season (its first with new showrunner John Tinker) is scheduled to get underway this spring.

Chris Butler (The Good Wife) has been cast as Emory, a prissy and conservative shapeshifter with his own agenda. Both are repped by SDB Partners.

All of them will join the season 4 as recurring cast.

source

Tags: ,

6 Responses to “Trio Join Season 4, Claude is Cast!”

1. ZZ says:

Ok Neil is smoking hot!

2. Arla says:

Sexy, but not what I imagined from the description in the books.

3. Sugr says:

Christina Moore reminds me of Rachel McAdams….or maybe even Elizabeth Banks (she was in Definitely, Maybe)

4. Hope says:

he’s good looking but nothing like I pictured Claude..I pictured him like Gaspard Ulliel

5. chrisluvsBill says:

First of all Claude is supposed to be Claiudine’s brother, in fact isn’t he her twin?? And while this guy is cute, Claude is drop dead gorgeous and an exotic dancer which this actor doesn’t have that “feel” to him. Know who I can’t wait to see how they cast it?? QUINN!!!! That will be a toughie!

6. VikingLVR says:

I agree thats not what I pictured him to look like AT ALL…. I agree with Hope and her Gaspard pic! I always pictured Claude as being dark and isnt he supposed to be veeeeeery tall?