Straw Dogs Movie Poster Released

By jody on Jun 14 2011 | 11 Comments »

StrawDogs Movie Poster other projects alexander skarsgard The new movie poster for Straw Dogs has been released – thanks to the Straw Dogs Facebook page.

How many of you are going to see Alexander Skarsgård in this controversial film? It doesn’t open until September 16th, but you can bet I will be there first thing.

11 Responses to “Straw Dogs Movie Poster Released”

1. Amy says:

I cannot wait to see it. Some of the reviews i’ve read from journalists who have been interviewing Alex say it is amazing.

2. AphroditeMF says:

I like Skarsgard, and normally I’d see something if he was in it, but having seen the original version of this film I don’t think I’d be comfortable watching this re-make.

• konfettii says:

I have to agree, the original was very hard to take. As much as I want to aupport the TB actors, I can’t give up cash for this one. Maybe when the reviews start coming, I will feel differently.

3. Gabby says:

I’m sure that the film was well done but from a look at the trailer it would not be something that I would watch.

4. Mel says:

Wow, the poster is like the original. I’m not very convinced with remakes so I haven’t decided yet if I’m going to watch this.

5. marie says:

ooooo, he is good at playing evil.

6. Nabru says:

It look likes the original but with Alex on it, it’s better….
    Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. sabrina says:

Where do I get a pair of those glasses?

Skars on the big screen! Can’t wait! I know this is a controversial subject in the movie, but I guess its not going to be any worse than some of the other movies I have seen. And I heard that it is very ambiguous.

9. Tamara B. says:

I want to see this movie! I hope Alex gets amazing reviews. :)

10. Miya says:

I’m a big fan of Alex and will literally run to the movies to watch this remake of Straw Dogs (raw but powerful movie), but the poster for me is a complete disappointment. I dunno… It kinda ruins the whole atmosphere of the movie message for me, starting with bad photoshoping =/ Keep it simple, people… sigh