Stephen Moyer interviewed in Total TV Guide

By AphroditeMF on Jan 31 2012 | 27 Comments »

totaltvstephen 217x300 stephen moyer season 4 True Blood’s fourth season starts on FX in the UK on the 4th of February, and it looks like Stephen Moyer did some publicity to promote it while in his homeland recently.  It’s the usual run-of-the-mill questions, but Stephen’s as charming and witty as ever:

“Neither of my kids have seen True Blood, but Lilac can tell you the whole plot – minus the blood, sex and swearing.  You’ll hear her saying ‘Daddy likes fairy blood!’”

Click for a larger view:

TotalTVGuide2012TheNest01THUMB 100x134 stephen moyer season 4   TotalTVGuide2012TheNest02THUMB 100x134 stephen moyer season 4

27 Responses to “Stephen Moyer interviewed in Total TV Guide”

1. SemiramisII says:

Thanks for posting this little chat. Nothing too new,but nice to read nonetheless. Steve gives good interviews!

2. Belle says:

Thanks Aphrodite, always love hearing about our handsome Stephen.

I agree Semiramis, this is nothing new concerning the series, but its still fun hearing how another interviewer has fallen under this mans spell,

“Its impossible not to be charmed”

Well said.

And also when talking about Stephen and Anna, they call them a ,

“Picture perfect pair”

So true.

Lilac is a sweetheart just like her daddy, and I LOL’d when I saw that little quote from her,

“Daddy likes fairy blood”

LOL, too cute!

3. Linda says:

Thanks for the interview. Always a pleasure to read a new interview with Stephen.

“Daddy likes fairy blood”. HBO should use that in their promotion for next season.

4. Laffyneric says:

Not trying to be mean or anything really wish Anna and Stephen the best…,but is there really a .’perfect pair’ in Hollywood.?

• Belle says:

Maybe you’ve just met the first one.

• Laffyneric says:

@ belle..I doubt that.

• Belle says:

@ laffy, I don’t.

Get a life laffy, maybe then youll stop hoping for the ruination of others lives. Because that is exactly what youre attempting with your negative comment.

• Laffyneric says:

@belle…good for you that you can voice your opinions just as I do. and FYI I do not not wish anyone bad on their marriages cause I do not presume to know what goes on behind close doors nor do I care.

• Belle says:

@ laffy,
              Wow, well then, youve been pretty vocal about something you claim of which you know so little and care nothing about.

Makes me laugh.

• Laffyneric says:

belle you must not have a life since you just keep going on and on…..give it up.i have.

• Belle says:

@laffy

LOL
                Stephen brings joy to my life and is worth my time, thats why I dont give up and thats why IM still here.

The real question is why are you still here?? LOL

Deep down you must be a huge Stephen fan as I am right? What other explanation is there?

Lets see if you can take your own advice.

As you can tell, Im still laughing.

• Paula says:

Agree Belle. This couple have all the hallmarks for being Perfect! I am so envious of Anna!

• AphroditeMF says:

Not sure what you mean? If you’re saying that relationships in Hollywood tend to end in divorce, then yes, many do, but for every Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher there’s a Samuel L Jackson and LaTanya Richardson (31 years and counting). The sad thing is that the press thinks break ups are more news worthy than successful relationships.

5. Laffyneric says:

I was just curious.since most relationship doesn’t.’t last in Hollywood especially when both individual are in the same profession.

• Linda says:

To me, it sounds more like you are trying to antagonize fans of Stephen and Anna.

• ews45 says:

She probably is but Bill fans antagonize Eric fans a lot of times on this site as well so it happens…

• SemiramisII says:

And the reverse is oh so true, you must admit.

• ews45 says:

Yep some Eric fans do too……I am happy for AP and SM as a couple…..but TB and them as a couple are two separate things….all I am interested is write good storylines that are believable and make sense for the show…..make the main characters more of the focus…..that what I am interested in.

• Laffyneric says:

Gees, I was just curious,this has nothing to do with if you are a fan of Anna/Stephen. I just notice The majority of marriages just do not last in Hollywood or entertainment business.thats it.

• Linda says:

Still think you’re trolling. Sorry.

Compared to what? If you compare their marriages to say….police officers, air traffic controllers, and military people….they might come out pretty well andn you have to remember (I’m assuming you don’t work in Hollywood) that most of the people who do work in Hollywood are’nt famous . We only hear about the famous crash and burns …people who stay married are boring!

• Irina says:

Considering Heidi Kum and Seal latest news, I can see what you mean. But let’s give Stephen and Anna the benefit of the doubt. They’ve only been married for 2 years.