Spoilers for Season 3 episodes 4, 5 & 6

By Lividity on Jun 7 2010 | 37 Comments »

spoilers1 1024x256 spoilers season 3 ep 6 what do you know about love ep 5 trouble ep 4 9 crimes

Episode synopsis now available for episodes 4, 5 & 6; 1 name change + more!

What’s the word on True Blood? Are Sookie and Bill really over? (from E Online)
They’re so not in a happy place. But one of them will be in a sexy place. Here’s what I can tell you about the first three episodes: Either Bill or Sookie has sex with someone, and it is hands-down the most unforgettable (you will have dreams/nightmares afterward!) sex scenes in the entire run of True Blood so far. Here’s what else you can expect from the first three episodes:

1. Someone tries to commit suicide.
  2. Someone tries to kill a sibling.
  3. Someone loses his head.
  4. Someone is pregnant.
  5. Someone has a one night stand–and it’s the last person you’d expect.
  6. Someone has an underground sex marathon–and it’s the first person you’d expect.
  7. There are more bare backsides than a gym locker room, and one belongs to one Mr. Alexander Skaarsgård. This just in from Alan Ball: You’re welcome

But wait, there’s more!

Episode #28: “9 Crimes”: Sookie joins Alcide at a raucous engagement party for his former fiancée, Debbie Pelt; Eric is given a deadline to locate Bill; Andy gets a promotion and draws Jason’s attention; Franklin takes Tara on a road trip; Arlene is irked by Jessica’s arrival at Merlotte’s; Sam brokers a deal with Tommy and his parents; Bill “procures” dinner for Russell and Lorena. (Written by Kate Barnow & Elisabeth R. Finch; directed by David Petrarca.)

Episode #29: “Trouble”: Alcide and Sookie turn to an alpha-wolf “packmaster” for advice on how to deal with Russell’s minions. Tara considers a proposal from Franklin, who’s completed his mission for Russell; Joe Lee breaks his promise to Sam and Tommy; Lafayette learns the meaning of patience from Jesus, his mother’s orderly; Jason meets his match in a mysterious girl named Crystal. An heirloom reminds Eric of his past and his ongoing thirst for vengeance. (Written by Nancy Oliver; directed by Scott Winant.)

Episode #30: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues”: Spurned by Eric, Sookie fears the worst for Bill, whose fate now lies in Lorena’s hands. Fueled by a night of bloody passion, Tara executes a desperate plan to stave off Franklin’s advances. In Bon Temps, Tommy finds it difficult to leave the family nest; Jessica gets her fix from a Merlotte’s customer; and Jason’s romance with Crystal hits a snag, as does Lafayette’s with Jesus. After revealing his master plan to Eric, Russell pays a visit to Louisiana in order to start executing it. (Written by Alan Ball; directed by Michael Lehmann.)

source

Tags: ,

37 Responses to “Spoilers for Season 3 episodes 4, 5 & 6”

1. Kitty says:

Spurned by Eric?????? WHAT!!!!!

2. pbt says:

Interesting synopsis’. I will focus on the Viking. Episode 28: the viking is given a deadline to find Bill. By whom?? By Sookie. By the magister? By AVL? By QSA?

Episode 30: Sookie is spurned by Eric about Bill’s disappearance. Rejected by Eric. So that means QSA has visited the Viking by now. And has said let him rot!

The Viking is in for whole bunch of craziness. The more he knows the deeper his troubles become. He is in a no win situation about the V sales, about Bill’s disappearance and about Sookie.

3. Hajnalka7 says:

Obviously the unforgettable (dreams/nightmares) sex scene they refer to is the brutal encounter between Maker and Child (Lorena and William) where he angrily twists her head around at least 180 degrees. She’s ripped his shirt open down the back, scored his back with her nails, and there are bloody bite marks upon her neck (if Bill fed from his Sire, this would rocket Lorena straight to La-La Land). Lorena is far stronger than Bill… the only way he could overpower her is if she allows him. I’ve seen the photos, and thus far I’m not shocked. We’ll see what the finished product delivers.

4. konfettii says:

Becasue this is the level of geek I’m on, I actually googled the word spurned to make sure I had it right:
    To reject disdainfully or contemptuously; scorn. See Synonyms at refuse

So either Sook asks for help and Eric tells her to piss off OR she tried to seduce him to gain his assistance *insert gagging noise here for some serious out of character behavior (so far anyway) and Eric sees it for what it is and says hell to the no on being used.

Lorena has Bill now? Ok, didnt see that exactly, figured the weres had him. Wish I hadn’t read that part.

Do we think perhaps Russell is making a play for Louisiana? This happened in the book series, thought not with Russel and Eric was the only one spared in the takeover.

We have the queen saying to et Bill rot (this was an almost verbtim Eric line from book 9 for those that give might give a damn) but then we have Eric given a timeline to find Bill?

Confused.l Not a state I’m entirely unfamiliar with.
    I do want to see angry,vamp sex but maybe not with the two we’re suspecting.

5. konfettii says:

Oh! I really, really liked the packmaster contest in the series. I hope some of that gets some air time, as it ws very brutal and pretty cool.
    And what mision for Russel was Frankin getting his grubby paws invoved? If the takeover line from the books gets borrowed here, scouts were sent out to sniff out posibible area assetsd that migty be worth saving.

Dammit if I had a kicktand it’d be turgid for thr 13th. Bring it on!

6. AterialFountain says:

I just can’t see Eric spurning Sookies ‘advances’ even if he knows she’s just making a play for his help, so I wonder what else happens that would make him do that (unless he’s just faking it as much as she is lol).

All this speculation is doing my head in. In a good way.

• konfettii says:

See, I can’t see Eric banging on another vamp’s human while she’s still with him. I think there is a line there for him, in a twisted sort of viking vampire way. He’ll do some shady, sneaky stuff but as of yet he has not gone after her head on. He asked Bil’s permission for Dallas, and even stood up for Bill at trial. He has a bizarre sense of ‘honour’ the viewers are being shown a nugget at a time.
      Plus he has plenty of time to wait n see how the cards fall. He very well may knows Bill’s fate, so why tip that hand too early? Thats the extent of my take on ther Viking right now.

That being said, bringing in Lorena was beneath him. Opened up a mess there with that crazy beyoych.

• lizzie1701 says:

KF, Eric only stood up for Bill at the tribunal AFTER Bill begged him to, so not quite so loyal.

• konfettii says:

True dat, but Eric moved by pleas? Eh, not so much. Something was in it for him. I think he actually likes Bill on some level. I love that tribunal, acting was phenomenal, seen it a million times. Eric really did go to the mat for Bill, ad much as could be expected under the circumstances anyway.
          As for my ideas on loyalty, I also go back to that scene with Ginger, where Eric says the options are glamour…or turning. Not killing her, and we all know he kills humans without regret. So, maybe he is loyal to those that work for him sortaHe is a paradox, why I enjoy the character so much. Motivations intrigue me more than almost anything else. :)

• Aemac says:

I have no doubt Eric knows of Bills fate at Russell’s, which is why he won’t help Sookie retrieve him, but to think he won’t have sex with Sookie because she’s still technically with Bill might be pushing it KF. It was against vampire law/code to get his blood into Sookie, but he did, he didn’t care that it’ll affect her the rest of her life, what’s a little sex?

• konfettii says:

Oh, I also think it might have something to do witb The Queen telling him ‘not to taste her. Ever.’ Was that like a red flag for a bull or what??
          The choice of the word spurrned is intriguing. Right now we have the Viking doing whatever it takes to acquire the telepath. Lol lol even wants tribute from Sam. WTH is going on here?

7. Lizzie333 says:

You know I’m really starting to hate spoilers….. and I know, I know I shouldn’t read them if I don’t want to know but damn its like crack I just can’t help myself! It makes the time before Sunday just drag by *sigh*. Totally loving the Alcide and Sookie story lines though, loved them in the books. Can’t wait to see the whole were bar scene.

8. Aemac says:

My guesses on things that don’t matter. : )

It seems that either Eric is playing both sides of the fence with QSA & Russell or he’s spying.

Eric spurns Sookie’s help in getting Bill away from Russell, they’ve found him by now.

Franklin Mott is looking for Bill & Sookie at the beginning of the season for Russell.

9. TeamSookie says:

This must be what Mariana was talking about with her character saying she will find pity and do something surprising. I think she’ll help Bill escape, which is interesting. Maybe we won’t see a Sookie & Lorena showdown?

• Aemac says:

I think the surprising thing Lorena will do is allow Bill to call Sookie and try to keep her away from Russell’s, that whole “we were doomed from the start” phone call. Which is why he might also fall into debauchery again. He’s lost his miracle, he’s convinced that loving a human is dangerous to them, what’s he got left if that’s all he’s wanted?

10. Kimluv says:

OMG!!! This season is going to be amazing!
    I love you guys so much for posting this! lol

Can’t wait to see how Arlene and Jessica get along at work (trouble I predict)

Lorena has Bill now? – I thought she had him along?!?

What is the mission that Franklin completes for Russell? Also what in the world is Tara’s plan to stave off Franklin’s advances. (I’m extremely intrigued)

11. Danielle says:

I love reading the title of episodes so I can look up songs for the new season(since the title is always a song just about) So I hope 9crimes is the damien rice song…anyway things that actually matter lol I really hope they don’t screw up the character of Eric since he is my favorite. During that ultimate fan interview he talked about having graphoc sex with a guy and im not looking forward to that…..good spoilers though I hope this season is amazing!!

12. Danielle says:

*graphic

13. lizzie1701 says:

A couple of things. Bill brings “dinner” to Russell and Lorena? The Stipper/lapdancer?

Also, I reckon Bill gets Lorena’s blood and becomes bonded with her again, hence the twisted sex. Maybe the pit thing is that she re releases him again?

14. jen says:

I figured out tara got a proposal because I saw the QR Code preview where she was running during the day in a white dress..Also figured franklin was working for russell because that same QR Code preview had franklin talking in what looked like russell edgingtons house…These synopsis’ just helped me confirm that.

The situation with eric, who gives him a timeline to locate bill? what exactly is eric spurning in relation to sookie? and why? what is up with eric and russell talking about some plan? it all sounds so confusing so I cant possibly speculate. I will just wait! But one thing I do know about eric is his want for revenge this season. I originally thought his revenge for this season was with russell but now it seems like they are working on a plan? Seems like eric has revenge with every1 though, bill and QSA included. Ohh I duno, speculation gets us nowhere!!! lol

Also mariana/lorena did say people will be surprised by some of lorenas actions this season, so maybe she is the one that saves bill. I figured over the hiatus they may make lorena bills saviour this season or show her in a different light. Maybe its a way to keep lorena in for next season and set up an arc for bill alongside the whole eric/sookie/amnesia arc that im assuming they will follow next season. But who knows with AB?

Arlene feeling uneasy about jessica? ohh Arlene dont be hard on the girl..She is a new vamp that is what a few months old and has no maker to guide and take care of her…The baby vamp needs help, not scorn. I hope they dont make arlene like the character in the books, she turns out to be a not very nice friend for sookie!!

Tara must be the one to try commit suicide?..tommy is the sibling that tries to kill sam..Jason loses his head (not literaly)..Arlene is pregnant..Hoyt has a one night stand..underground sex marathon? umm doh!!! lol

These are very interesting synopsis’; from what I gather everyone seems to be stuck in a hard place? Its all very confusing but this is definately the type of spoilers im interested in…thanks so so much 4 this! Much appreciation.

15. CitizenErased says:

Being a total spoiler whore, I love it when the episode descriptions come out. Obviously the smutty scene with Sookie and Eric is her attempt to get his help with finding Bill, but he kicks her to the kerb? Um why the fuck? No wonder he looked so nonplussed. Someone must have his balls in a vice for him to turn that down.

I think the person reportedly trying to kill themselves might be Bill. I think he’d really rather be dead than tied to Lorena again, and the trailers show him howling quite miserably over something *sniffles pathetically* Obviously, he fails and um, goes a bit mad with the fucking and biting and possible stripper killing. Alan Ball, breaking happy fangirl hearts since 2008. Sobs. But ooh, the delicious drama!

16. Alona says:

I’m gonna go down a risky path by saying this… but IMO, I guess maybe Eric ‘spurned’ Sookie in the smutty scene because he cared about her to much to let her stoop down to that level. And I don’t think that we should look down at Sookie for trying that, because I think she’s that desperate at finding Bill, she’ll do just about anything… or anyone!!!

Attempts suicide… Tara?? That was my first guess. I just remember from the trailer seeing Tara drink down something in a hurry and Lafayette banging on the door screaming for her…
    Someone tries to kill a sibling?? Well, I doubt very much they’re talking about the Stackhouses! But what other siblings are there, other then Sam and his brother then… so my guess is it’s them!

We’ll see someone NAKED??? I am SHOCKED…
    …well, not really since it seems like that’s ALL anyone can tell us about season 3!!

17. jay says:

I have a question. The previews being thrown @ us lately, are they scenes from the first 3 episodes only? or the first 1/2 of the season?
    In relation to sookie or bill getting it on in the first 3 episodes; I think its pretty obvious its bill. I cant see sookie getting it on with alcide or eric in the 1st quarter of the season. Unless they were misleading and then its also a possibility that E! News are talking about the eric/sookie bedroom previews we have seen. Those of which will most probably be a fantasy… and so the eric spurning sookie scene is one we have not seen yet.
    But then sookie feeling sad about bill may sleep with alcide? their both ‘lonely and alone’ as AP & JM put it in their interview. E! News also say theres a 1-night stand from some1 we least expect??? our sook maybe? hmmm interesting! I love all the intrigue!!!

• jen says:

i take what i said back, its not obvious its bill making nasty time..
      I THINK its sookie and eric, but its a fantasy!!
      I think sookie and alcide may have a moment where he comforts her, but thats about it! She goes to sleep and then loneliness+sexual fustration+erics blood= eric fantasy.

18. jay says:

also i think QSA gives eric the deadline to find bill…I think the preview where she says ‘he can rot’ is misleading. I think they know by that point that russell has bill and she is referring to russell to ‘rot’ not bill.

19. jen says:

im pretty sure episode ’9 crimes’ where sookie attends debbies engagement party with alcide, is where sookie wheres that back wig.

20. jen says:

maybe sookie asks eric to act gay and try to infiltrate russells mansion, and he says hell no!!! lol…but does it anyway as it maybe his only option..hence AS reported graphic scene with a male.. But then previews and synopsis suggests russell already knows who eric is, maybe eric got caught…So much for erics alter ego leaf!!!

21. NotHoney says:

My money’s on Sookie and Alcide for the sex, Jason for the attempted suicide, and Arlene, duh, for the pregnancy.

22. Twitche says:

This site is spectacular. Have I said that enough? Love the spoilers though they do tend to give me some heartache. Here are my two cents – just about what they are worth.

1. Eric / Sookie – who knows really what will happen. AB and Co. do tend to through us off some. But, what if Sookie is under the influence of something or someone and is not herself. Or Eric knows someone is watching. It could be a trap. Not set by Sookie but someone else.

2. Maybe the King of Mississippi (love to write that word) is trying to take over Louisiana from QSA. She is unstable and selling V. The Magistrate is sent in etc.

3. Latbfan brought this up ages ago – so all the credit goes to her. Lorena probably will save Bill in some fashion. Maybe she sees that he’s lost his soul by loosing Sookie. Even though she can’t have him, she does not want to see him destroyed. Could be.

4. And on the funny side – could Maxine Fortenberry have a one-night stand? “You little monkey you.” Or, maybe Hoyt.

Take care all…

23. Fooledbylove says:

Love the speculation! Six days and counting!

I think Tara will be the one to attempt suicide.

Bill will have sex with Lorena, angry…twisted sex.

Eric will spurn Sookie’s request to help her find Bill. I still believe the sex scenes are dreams of both Bill and Sookie. However, I won’t totally rule out that she may be getting desparate.

Sam’s newly found brother will try to kill him.

Arlene = preggers

One night stand, either Hoyt, Andy or Bud

Someone loses his head – hmm…not sure about this one unless they are speaking symbolically and then
    I would guess it’s Jason and PTSD.

Underground sex marathon – duh, Eric.

24. TeamSookie says:

*someone loses their head* It might also be the truck driver. We see Jessica in the trailers with a chainsaw and opening her hidey hole where the truck driver is.

Tara has to be the one who tries to commit suicide. Lafayette breaks down the door and is holding Tara, in another trailer in the bathroom, looks like Tara is passed out and he asks Lattie Mae what the pills were.

Hoyt is my guess for one night stand

25. Amethyst Rainn says:

I am going to go way out there and guess Lettie May for the one night stand?

26. Amethyst Rainn says:

Maybe the Sheriff is the one who will attempt suicide. In the synopses for one of the episodes (3 maybe) it says: “Bud reaches the end of his rope.”

27. Cranky says:

Good calls Amyehtyst Rainn! That one night stand spoiler is in the first three epis. Can’t see Sookie falling directly into bed with Alcide…or anyone else. It will probably be a minor character…one that we have no expectations of at all.

28. Sarah says:

Wow good spoilers -will make it almost impossible not to watch online especially as have heard season 3 will not be aired in UK until early next year now . Am really p*ssed off !!!!!!

29. Jane says:

Just found this site, I love you guys! I’m so excited…Here’s what I think
    Suicide attempt—Tara, possibly Jason but I’ll go with Taraa
    Someone loses their head–Jessica’s truck stop victim?
    Hhhmm, the “twisted” sex scene, where are those pictures mentioned earlier?
    I was also thinking Lettie May for the one nighter, but I love whoever suggested Maxine, you made me laugh out loud!
    I agree about the sibling–Sam’s family.