Skarsgårds: All in the Family

By ZZ on Jun 6 2010 | 11 Comments »

The fact that Alexander is the son of a reknowned actor, Stellan Skarsgård, may not be a mystery for you. But what if we told you that almost all of Alexander’s siblings are artists? Stellan has seven children, the youngest of whom was born last April. Sara Stewart from NY Post, has dug a bit into Alexander’s family and we thought we could also a litle research and introduce you to the Skarsgard family.

gustav skarsgard alexander skarsgard

Gustaf Skarsgård

Gustaf Skarsgård, 29. Quite known in Sweden, will co-star with Alexander in the upcoming Swedish film, “Trust me.” He is also filming in the U.S with his role in “The Way Back,” alongside Colin Farrell and Ed Harris. He’s been acting since 1984.

sam skarsgard alexander skarsgard

Sam Skarsgård

Sam Skarsgård, 28. His only appearance was in the 1987 Swedish film, “Jim and the Pirates” along with his father Stellan. He has also worked as an assistant production manager on the Swedish film “Skuggvärld.”

bill skarsgard 276x300 alexander skarsgard

Bill Skarsgård

Bill Skarsgård, 19. ppeared in “White Water Fury” (2000) alongside Alexander. He’s been in various Swedish films and has also done some TV. He has since appeared in several Swedish movies and TV shows. Bill will have a leading role in Hannes Holm’s “Behind Blue Skies.”

elija skarsgard 209x300 alexander skarsgard

Eija Skarsgard

Eija Skarsgård, the beautiful sister of Alexander is a promising model.

valter skarsgard 238x300 alexander skarsgard

Valter Skarsgård

Valter Skarsgård, 14. He appeared in the “Arn” fantasy series along his brothers Gustaf and Bill and daddy Stellan in 2007 and 2008. He’s been quiet since then.

Source: NY Post |   Photos courtesy of  Stellan Online

Tags:

11 Responses to “Skarsgårds: All in the Family”

1. cr says:

Not sure I’m liking the comparision to the Baldwins.

• Alona says:

DEFINITELY not liking the comparison to the Baldwins… the only thing they have in common is that they are all famous siblings, but the Skarsgårds mainly in Sweden!
      Valter is such a cutie, if any of you have watched the short movie Alex directed a few years back, “How to kill a child” Valter was the little boy in the movie.
      Being tall is def in the genes, as I think it’s Sam who’s about 6’5, and papa Stellan and Gustaf are both 6’3… not sure about the other kids but I think Bill is somewhere around 6’3!

2. ubu says:

Sam is actually a doctor and Eija isn’t modeling anymore

3. coonass says:

Can I have Bill? LOL

4. BillsNia says:

Nice big talented family.

5. I love stellan.he has done so much great work.( watched a movie w/him last night actually)when I first watched true blood I IMDB to see if stellan was the dad of the group.alex is still my fave!hope to hear more from this clan.SKARSGARDS!!!

6. Martini says:

“Arn” is not a fantasy series. :]

7. Sungi says:

They are more like the weaslys in Harry potter lol

8. Susan says:

Alexander is 6’4 1/2 and was, I believe, 5 times the sexist man in Sweden. I’ve been a fan of Stellen’s since catching one of his early Swedish movies. A fine acting family!

9. Very good information. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have saved it for later!