New Article: Alexander Skarsgård in ‘Vogue’ Australia

By jody on Apr 4 2012 | 9 Comments »

Vogue Talks Alex other projects movie alexander skarsgard

Alexander Skarsgård is featured in the May 2012 issue of Vogue Australia. The pictures are from last year’s US Vogue, but the article is new. He discusses Battleship, his views on being famous, and finally a tidbit on his new movie The East!

Thank you to Beerwolf for the scans.

Click on the thumbnail to read each scan.

Vogue Australia May 2012 1 100x134 other projects movie alexander skarsgard Vogue AU 0512 2 Th 100x134 other projects movie alexander skarsgard Vogue AU 0512 3 Th 100x134 other projects movie alexander skarsgard

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to “New Article: Alexander Skarsgård in ‘Vogue’ Australia”

1. helen says:

Alex just for the record: I have lots of self-irony

Being a heart throb is a hard job Alex, but someone has to do it..lol. Seriously though I do look at him as a serious actor and I think a lot of fans do. I know, for me, it was his acting and the way he portrays Eric Northman that drew me in…the rest came later.

Good article. Thanks Jody!

3. Leif says:

Alex worked hard to get where he’s at.
    And finally, all that hard work is paying off.

Go Skars!

Great article and beautiful pictures. Thanks Jody!

4. Jessica says:

Once again, I have enjoyed reading the interview and I couldn’t agree more with eloradannen.

If he continues this way, he’s gonna be one hell of an actor.

5. hdgcat says:

It’s always interesting to see interviews with actors who have some resentment regarding othes views of their looks. Actresses HAVE to deal with this on a constant basis. If they’re beautiful, it’s an issue. If they’re not beautiful , it’s still an issue.

He’s delivering a fantasy to the average person. That’s what we pay for! But eventually, his looks will fade and his career will depend on the skills he’s developing now. He should have fun with it while it lasts.

6. Anyezke says:

I simply adore him for how he treats being where he is. I think he made Eric so well, that Eric made him become the actor we know now and more.

7. Laffyneric says:

This man is on Fire plus he’s a fantastic actor.

8. vicki sanders says:

He’s a very good actor and a really handsome man! Enjoy it while it last… love him

9. Lalisha says:

I am so looking forward to his upcoming films. All of them seem to be such different characters, It’s time to see that Alexander is more than just Eric Northman. The more interviews I read from Alexander, the more he seems an old and gentle soul. A man who wants to be proud of his craft and who loves his country and family. Perfect, wouldn’t you say?