First Look: Scan of Stephen Moyer in ‘The Double’

By jody on Aug 5 2011 | 10 Comments »

StephenDouble 224x300 stephen moyer other projects Stephen Moyer also made the new issue of Entertainment Weekly (dated August 12th with “The Help” on the cover) for his new movie, The Double.

Stephen Moyer and Richard Gere Team Up for The Double

Moyer (left) loses his True Blood fangs for the spy thriller The Double (out September 23) but he’s still plenty dangerous. He plays a sadistic Russian assassin, now locked behind bars, whom a retired CIA operative (Gere ) consults while investigating the mystery of a U.S. senator’s murder. “He’s a terrifying sociopath, and we don’t know what he’s going to do from one moment to the next,” says Moyer of his character. “It’s a lot of fun to be given free reign to be insane like that.”

Click on the pic below for a better view.

UPDATE: The HQ version can be seen here.

FirstLook StephenGereWTh stephen moyer other projects

10 Responses to “First Look: Scan of Stephen Moyer in ‘The Double’”

1. Erin says:

Wow, they actually made him look like Richard? Cool!

2. Belle says:

Look like Richard? “scratching head”

Stephen looks awesome! Although I hate they have to scar up his gorgeous face, but understandable to make him look more badass.
    I hope we get to hear yet another accent, he is so talented at them.

And what a great role to play, although I prefer him as the romantic hero, Stephen must have had a great time playing the bad guy. A great actor has to stretch his many talents.

“Lots of fun to be given free rein to play insane”

LOL, should be great. Cant wait!

And “The Caller” coming out soon too!

I am in Moyer heaven.

• Liz79 says:

I’m hearing a lot of good things about The Caller. Really excited for that! And now this. Yay, Steve!

• Belle says:

Yes Liz, I agree I am so giddy for more Steve I just cant wait.

He is so seriously sexy and talented!!!

I love all the accents he has done in the past. Now add Russian to it!!!!!
        I really really hope so.

3. paula says:

Please come to Australia – both movies! I want to see my lovely man on the big screen!

Stephen really can rock a bad, mean role! Look at him in “Men Only”! He totally rocked!

• Linda says:

Agree that he was great at playing the bad boy in Men Only but very hot at the same time! I’m sure he had fun playing crazy in this movie.

4. Giuliano says:

Hello, i’m interested on scans of this magazine issue, there is articles about Desperate Housewives, can you scan them for me and send them at nell0-chrii@hotmail.com ? It will be awesome, and i’ll credit you on my site :) Thanks

5. shocknawe says:

This looks like a different role for him which is very exciting. While I love the handsome, romantic man – I think a role which showcases the depth of his talent will help bring him to the attention of others and result in more choices and challenges for him. Looking forward to seeing this.

6. Linda says:

This looks like a great role for Stephen. Looking forward to seeing this!

7. bush piglet says:

Sure Richards nor a vampire in this? Sure looks like he wants to bite somebody