Entertainment Weekly Has 11 Different True Blood Covers

By jody on Jun 6 2012 | 21 Comments »

1211COVEREW SKARSGARD 510 stephen moyer sam trammell true blood cast ryan kwanten true blood cast rutina wesley true blood cast publications nelsan ellis kristin bauer joe manganiello true blood cast deborah ann woll cover chris meloni anna paquin alexander skarsgard

Entertainment Weekly has really spoiled us True Blood fans. Not one, not two, but eleven different covers in there newest issue on stands on Friday! Check them all out below!

[Gallery not found]

Can’t wait to see which one you get in the mail? You can buy each of them for $4.99 each (as many as you want!) via this link. If you want all 11 covers, you can order from that link for $54.89 and save on shipping.

The EW website also has a behind-the-scenes gallery that you can see here.

And there is a video too! Check that out here.

Photographer: Alexei Hay for EW

source

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

21 Responses to “Entertainment Weekly Has 11 Different True Blood Covers”

1. cr says:

I’m glad to see so many individual covers for the cast. Though it would have been nice to see some Bellefleurs on covers.

2. me says:

fuck the bellefleurs. they chose the right covers. sexy!

Love that 11 of them got to have a cover. Nice pictures. Love Eric’s you know you want me look! lol

4. jody says:

I am THRILLED there are 11 covers. As I’ve said many times, EW is my favorite magazine & True Blood is my favorite show.

But I would also love to see the Bellefleurs on the cover too. Hard to complain with 11 covers though.
    *giddy*

5. Gigi says:

They all look hot, but Deborah Ann Woll is stunning in her cover!!! She’s my favorite.

I know she’s got a boyfriend which she loves,but looking at those covers I can’t get out of my mind that if she hook up with Alex the could be easily the new Bradgelina… imagine their babies!!!

6. laffyneric says:

I agree Gigi they would make an awesome couple. cool covers.

7. Leif says:

Love how Skars has a major close up picture. *stares*

The way ‘Eric’s’ fangs just peek out from his upper lip is so fucking hot. Rawr!
    I’m glad they didn’t add the fake blood to his gorgeous face. =)

I like the peekaboo fangs too. Very cute and sexy.

Bill’s bloody mouth is a bit over the top, not sure how I feel about that.

I was wondering about that too hdgcat. While they are all in character, the others are pretty straight up shots. Only Bill and Jessica have the blood. And Jessica’s are tears. Puzzling to me.

8. laputain says:

Cool promo. Naturally, I’m imagining fangirls throwing tantrums at the mailbox cos they got the wrong vampire.

OH FUNNY! You just gave me the laugh of the day!

Picturing fangirl excited ripping plastic off EW , then screaming NOOOOO!!!

9. Jessica says:

Wow, best TB cover ever! They all look great.

But, of course, my favorites are Eric, Pam & Jessica. Nice!

10. sheldon says:

Ooh, the Viking is looking especially sexy and intense. Interesting to see Tara in the pics – I think this is the first time they’ve included her in a promo.

• cr says:

You mean magazine promotions? I think it’s the first time that a lot of them, outside the leads, have been involved in the major print push for a new season promotion.

• sheldon says:

No specifically re Tara. I haven’t seen her in any promo (for want of a better word) till now. We’ve had plenty of spoilers re what happened to her, if she’s turned who turned her etc… but this is the first time I’ve seen her included in a cast promo. IDK, it just jumped out at me….

11. hdgcat says:

Well, if I were to say the best covers….not necessarily my favorite characters but..just comparing these to previous pix we’ve seen.

It’s nice to see a conventional pix of Tara. Very classy.

Anna’s is gorgeous, her hair looks very peak Farah Fawcett. She should save this one for when the show is over and she goes back to being brunette. LOL!

Joe’s is perfect for his character, IMO

Kristen always looks great. Does anyone else think she looks like Angelina’s sister? THey have very similar faces, lips . She could totally play her sister ina movie . Her agent needs to look into that.

12. amyishot4bill says:

I am kinda surprised by the Bill cover too….I mean I like it, but I wonder if this means something for this season???? Eric’s & Jessica’s pics are great. Sookie looks beautiful. Are those cheek bones air brushed???? Love it.