BATTLE OF THE FANG – Team Bill vs. Team Eric
Charity Grudge Match!

By True Blood News on Dec 7 2010 | 215 Comments »

The long wait is finally over! Behold the photos from THE BATTLE OF THE FANG!

FINALPIC2 stephen moyer charitable causes battle of the fang alexander skarsgard FINALPIC1 stephen moyer charitable causes battle of the fang alexander skarsgard

Bill Compton narrowly beat out the Viking Eric Northman by only $829. Together, both teams competing in the Battle Of The Fang raised almost $70,000 for charity! As Bill Compton is the reining king, Stephen Moyer got to choose the t-shirts himself. As you can see, his chosen shirt reads, “I Like My Bitches Blonde” while Alex’s says simply, “Bill’s Bitch!” Both these dudes got a sense of humor, is all we’re sayin’.

Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgård are amazed at the amount of contributions that their fans have donated. Alex, Stephen, Gulf Aid and SOS Children’s Villages all want to thank everyone who participated in The Battle Of The Fang. The Battle has surpassed all our expectations!

The success of The Battle Of The Fang has once again proven that True Blood fans, no matter which team they’re on, are the best! We’d also like to thank all of the fans who donated, Stephen Moyer and Alex Skarsgård for playing along and alexskarsgard.net, our partner in the competition, for all their hard work.

At long last, the winner of Stephen’s t-shirt is…..

Rebecca K!

Alex’s t-shirt goes to…

Angela S.

We will be emailing the winners to verify their addresses. Congratulations!

Select Read More for details on The Battle of the Fang

banner battle small1 stephen moyer charitable causes battle of the fang alexander skarsgard Since True Blood has decided to amp up season 3, we’ve decided to amp up the Team Eric vs. Team Bill rivalry. Instead of wasting your breath in a heated, My vamp is better than your vamp, debate, put your money where your mouth is, honey.

Join us as we battle the Viking lovers in a Looziana Grudge Match charity throw down! We have some items coming up for the fundraiser that you’ll love, but that’s not the best part: Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgård have both agreed to wear a T-shirt designed by the winning actor and their team – and be photographed wearing it! Therefore, if you don’t want to see your beloved Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) walking around in a Mrs. Skarsgård T-shirt then join in the fun! Let’s put Alex in a Moyer’s Muffin T-shirt!

SUPPORT ALEXANDER’S AND STEPHEN’S CHOSEN CHARITIES

Stephen Moyer is truly saddened by the devastation going on in the Gulf of Mexico due to the BP oil spill, so he would like to reach out and help Louisiana and the Gulf Coast, which have been so damaged by the Deepwater Horizon disaster.

The mission of the Gulf Relief Foundation is to provide relief to the fishing community of the Gulf Coast and their families, and to address the long-term challenge of restoring and protecting America’s Coast wetlands. For more information visit www.gulfaid.org.

Charity Items small 179x300 stephen moyer charitable causes battle of the fang alexander skarsgard

Gifts from Stephen

UPDATE! Stephen Moyer has donated some great items for give-aways and auctions to benefit GulfAid!

1 DVD Season 1 signed by the cast

1 DVD Season 2 signed by the cast

Stephen Moyer’s personal script of the Season 3 Finale signed by Stephen and the cast! The script, signed by Alexander Skarsgard and the cast, is available for auction on Ebay!

A Cock Sock! That’s right, you read it here. Our naughty Stephen Moyer gave us, his most wicked fans, this precious piece of memorabilia; the famous “sock of destiny” used for shooting the nude scenes on True Blood. You can bid for it right now on Ebay! The sock is signed by Steve and his beautiful bride, Anna Paquin.

Read more about these items and stay tuned for our updates to learn when the auctions begin!

alexander skarsgard stephen moyer together charity stephen moyer charitable causes battle of the fang alexander skarsgard

Great friends with big hearts

Alexander Skarsgård would like to see the fundraising in his honor go to SOS Children’s Villages, an organization that works to focus on children without parental care and children of families in difficult circumstances.

Both actors are good friends in real life  and they demonstrate their good hearts and their sense of humor participating in this contest that is aimed to include any fan site, organization, or single fan who wants to work to benefit these two great causes.

You can send your donations for Stephen Moyer’s cause via this site, through the Paypal button you’ll find below. If you are Team Eric and would like to support Alexander’s cause, visit alexskarsgard.net.

RULES OF THE GAME

Donations are $5.00 each, donate as many times as you want. You will get a transaction ID after your donation, usually located at the top right of your confirmation email. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU HOLD ON TO YOUR RECEIPT. If you donated $20.00, it will be viewed as four donations of $5.00 on event day, WHICH IS GOOD! The more you donate, the better your chances of winning. Donations will be accepted throughout the True Blood season; the contest will end immediately after the season finale.

billeric stephen moyer charitable causes battle of the fang alexander skarsgard

Sheriff Northman vs. Vampire Bill!

All participants will be mentioned at the end of the event. The names of the donors and the participant Web sites will be sent to Alexander and Stephen once the game is over.

There will be one winner for the winner and loser, to be chosen at random. The t-shirt worn in the photograph will be signed and sent to these fans.

So … LET’S GET READY TO RUMMMMBLE!

Stephen Moyer Talks The Battle of the Fang on Tonight’s Show with Jay Leno!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

215 Responses to “BATTLE OF THE FANG – Team Bill vs. Team Eric
Charity Grudge Match!”

1. ArterialFountain says:

Great pics to top off a fantastic effort from the various fan sites (including this one) to raise some needed funds for the causes.

2. L says:

These two are good sports. Congratulations to everyone who donated!

3. Jess says:

GREAT PICS! Those two are freakin’ adorable, love their silly faces. Bravo to Steve, Alex and all donaters for doing a great thing.

4. Lizzie1701 says:

Great pics! Thank you all for organising! I will buy one of each t-shirts when ready!

5. Twylighteyes says:

I still say TEAM BOTH!!!! They both are HOT and they both ROCK!!!!! Way to go you two on the great donation campaign!!!

• Yanti says:

. “I wish very much that I could know what was going on in your head. I wish I knew why I cared what’s going on in that head.”Eric: “There are forces boyned even my control. If I meet the truth death without having at least kissed you, Sookie Stackhouse. That would be my biggest regret.”Sookie: “Why does it sound like you’re saying ‘goodbye’ to me?”Eric: “Because I am.”"Don’t cry again. Just don’t start crying again, and I won’t mind taking this to the cleaners. I won’t even mind getting a whole new suit.” I thought it was pretty amusing that Eric, the dread master vampire, was afraid of weeping women.Eric: I’m hoping that the more you see me, the more I’ll grow on you.Sookie: Like a fungus?Eric: I knew I’d get on top of you somehow.Sookie: Are you trying to make me mad so I’ll forget how scared I am?Eric: No, I’m just opportunistic.It’s hard not to respond when a master of the art of kissing is laying one on you.Sookie, my little bullet-sucker.Eric, my big bullshitter.Eric: So you want me to go to a human orgy, where I will not be welcome and you want us to leave before I get to enjoy myself?Sookie: Yes, And…do you think you could pretend to be gay?Sookie: Hey, our hair’s the same color.Eric: Sure is, girlfriend.Sookie: Remember, I’m mortal.Eric: I think about that often.”Sookie, Yield to me.”Sookie: “Eric what are you doing here?”Eric: “Snuggling.”"I don’t enjoy seeing you scared of me. I have always been fond of you. Plus, I want to fuck you.”"If I had known you would be this gorgeous with your clothes off, I would have tried to do this sooner.”"Don’t close your eyes. Look at me, lover.”"When this witch is defeated, I would bring you to my side. I will share everything I have with you. Every vampire who owes me fealty will honor you.”I realized I’d thought of Eric because it was the kind of day you wanted to share with the person you cared about, the person whose company you enjoyed the most.Eric’s eyes were glowing as if a candle burned behind them, and he was so lovely I could have drowned in him.When I heard his voice, I felt content. When I was with him, I felt beautiful and happy.Should I just bite you and end it all? I would never have to think about you again. Thinking about you is an annoying habit, and one I want to be rid of. Or should I start arousing you, and discover if sex with you was really the best I’ve ever had?Sookie, I remember everything. I can’t believe I felt something so strongly and was so happy for the first time in hundreds of years.When you smell like that, I just want to fuck you and bite you and rub myself all over you.Oh, yes, I’ll scoot

6. fbforbill says:

Like i said me and another Bill pal donated to another charity. We gave a good amount just because we love Stephen and the charity. Make a Wish is the foundation. She offered to give to my choice of charity. She matched the money she spent on some of my art. I am inspired to give more cause of my friends in Bill.
    Congrats to Bill and Eric
    PS shirts gave me a belly laugh! LOL LMAO!!!

7. Wish says:

Great faces! Great shirts!
    I am quietly freaking out a bit about what’s missing from Stephen/Bill’s handsome face though. And his hair is so short. Is Bill not in the early episodes? I can’t take it. I won’t sleep for the worry.

• AphroditeMF says:

One of the hair/make-up staff on TB tweeted something about Bill having a “new look” this season, so I guess he loses the sideburns and has a haircut! I’ll miss the sideburns, but he looks cute as puppies with short hair.

8. gattopardo says:

Good Lord in Heaven these guys are brilliant. Fun tshirts, drop-dead gorgeous gentlemen, amazing sense of humour and impeccable sportsmanship. Hats off to Stephen and Alex, you guys ROCK!!!!

9. BillsNia says:

Brilliant!
    I love both these men first because they are such good friends and also because they were great sports about it all. Kudoes to them both for just having fun.
    The charities were the real winners here.
    You Rock Steve and Alex.

10. Freyja says:

aaww this is just too adorable for words, I love the bro affection they have all the time ♥
    SM must be standing on a crate lol :D

Too cute! They’re so funny and I agree, Stephen must be standing on a crate cuz we all know he’s not even close to Alex’s height.

Bill with no sideburns?? I love his old fashiioned retro sideburns , d*mmit.

*sigh*

I’ll live.

maybe.

11. bush piglet says:

Have to be standing on a crate full of his fan mail I’d say.(big crate)

12. TBObsessed says:

Thanks for the smile, guys! I needed it yesterday!

13. Melissa says:

I haven’t been around much lately… I’ve been insanely busy at work and with some other stuff, but I had to come to see this. They are too adorable, TOO ADORABLE. I love them both!!!

14. AphroditeMF says:

These guys are kickass! Major kudos to both of them. And they are super-cute in their t-shirts and comedy faces! Well done to everyone involved in this, you all rock!

15. zz says:

for the people asking about the time this pics were taken… they are taken on set, last friday.

16. toni says:

One question, how is SM as tall as ASKARS in those pics? Has anyone ever watched Ultraviolet? Stephen is in the first episode and is so young and cute you cant believe it, he gets killed right away (he’s vamp too).

17. toni says:

I am linking to here over at My Media’s TB forum where yall know me as Snakey!

18. Jess says:

I just now realised that the TB crew kind of ruined Stephen’s shirt by keeping Alex’s hair brown, but we get the point.

19. veruca says:

Ha I didn’t notice until now that Alex’s shirt is slightly pink. Adorable! And also gotta wonder how tall the box is that Steve is standing on. Hee hee.

And is that the Fangtasia basement?

Alex’s hair is slightly blonder than last year, so that’s good, though I wish it didn’t grow so fast, because I loved his short hair he had during the Battleship filming (though nothing beats it as it was growing out from Straw Dogs – sexiest he’s ever looked).

Is it June yet?

20. Sangelico says:

Dang – I loved Bill’s sideburns! I’ll miss them … Great pictures and congratulations Alex, Stephen, and fans for earning all that money for the charities : )

21. titi says:

What a great fundraiser. Congratulations to Stephen on the win.
    Loved the t-shirts. Alex looks great in pink.

22. Adrianna from Poland says:

Alex your so sweet:) Kocham Cię do szaleństwa, uważam że jesteś niesamowicie sexowny. Żałuję że nie dane mi było widzieć Cie na żywo choć by jak byłes w Dzień diobry Tvn. Kocham kocham Puss puss

23. team eric says:

Hi guys, anyone know if you can buy these t shirts yet? i have a friend who would LOVE one.

24. Kelley says:

I’m 100% Team Bill! :) I’ll be Bill’s Bitch! lol

25. Julia says:

I am team Eric, he is sexy and fun! Bill is boring and outdated! Team Eric!

26. jenny says:

i love eric i hate bill…i can’t believe it bill is sexy?????nooooo!!!!!eric is hot,ALEXANDER SKARSGARD is so sexy so handsome so romantic( because he love sookie)!!!!and please eric bite me…

27. Nadège says:

Hello

I love true blood
    I’m from belgium
    and I await the season 4ems
    Mercia

28. Jenny says:

any chances of an Eric’s bitch tee? hehehe

29. Cally says:

Too funny. XD
    I am a new True Blood’s fan and I just discovered this event.
    They are great actors, they are sexy, they are smart, they have a great sense of humour, they are talented AND they feel involved in poverty and the environment. They must have terrible defects to balance those great qualities… They can’t be perfect… (XD)

30. furqy says:

great images….wud love to see sookie kicking both vamps in their torso, as she did at the end in season 4 to King Bill and Sherrif Northman!!! hey!!! can u get some of JESSICA’s shirts? Particularly that white uniform shirt of MERLOTTES’s…

31. Marcia says: