Andy Mackenzie on True Blood set as Creepy Biker

By Lividity on Jan 15 2010 | 15 Comments »
AM 225x300 season 3 ep 3 it hurst me too ep 2 beautifully broken the cast

Andy Mackenzie

You may remember a casting call that went out awhile ago for True Blood season 3, episode 2:

[CREEPY BIKER] This biker/werewolf menaces Sookie, but just might find she’s not the easy victim he anticipated…1 line, 1 scene MAY RECUR

It looks like Andy MacKenzie has been added to the cast and will portray this Creepy Biker! He’s been on the set this week and shared these photos. What do you think? Does he look creepy enough to scare our heroine?

Seems like Sookie’s at Merlotte’s already folks! I can see her POS car parked right in front!

Hey Andy, how do we get True Blood bottles with skulls on them?

Andy will appear in episodes 2 (Beautifully Broken)  & 3 (It Hurts me Too). Andy has been in a gazillion films and TV and also will appear in the MacGruber film to be released this April.

AMset 300x225 season 3 ep 3 it hurst me too ep 2 beautifully broken the cast AMchair 300x225 season 3 ep 3 it hurst me too ep 2 beautifully broken the cast
Tags: , ,

15 Responses to “Andy Mackenzie on True Blood set as Creepy Biker”

1. Aemac says:

Another good casting job. He’s definitely a creepy looking biker type. Sookie must be gaining control of her juice.

2. Mary Garcia says:

He sure looks creepy in that picture! I don’t recognize the name, but I may have seen him in other parts.
    I am soooo happy to get even a little news about S 3.

3. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Sookie Stackhouse, Brandee C., Sanna Olsson, True Blood News, Ginger and others. Ginger said: Holy Smokes!! RT @TrueBloodNest: Andy Mackenzie as Creepy Biker pics from True Blood set #trueblood http://bit.ly/4SR6u5 [...]

4. BillsNumberOneFan says:

That’s not a True Blood bottle. That’s a SIGG water bottle sitting on a True Blood cast chair. I bet if you searched around enough, you could find that water bottle. ;)

5. Lividity says:

Heh, see? That is why I wear glasses; maybe I need to up the prescription. Thanks BNOF!

6. Lizzie says:

Yes, he looks like a Biker,but I bet he will be the one to be running scared once our Sook gets her “hand” on him!

7. BillsNia says:

Creepy is a good word for this guy. Definitely will prove interesting in the show.
    Can’t wait for S3!!
    Hey Lizzie…Like the “hand” comment!

8. Betty says:

What is this I read about Eric getting intimate with this creepy biker in a scene or two. I don`t get it. Even if Eric likes to “experiment”, I can`t see him hooking up with this dude! I didn`t think vampires and weres even liked each other?!

9. HARVIE says:

why is trueblood not on hbo anymore? how can i watch it and where. When will the episodes start bagain

10. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I’m very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there.