A Few Little Season 4 Spoilers in TV Guide

By jody on May 31 2011 | 14 Comments »

TVGuideAST tara thornton stephen moyer spoilers sookie stackhouse season 4 rutina wesley true blood cast publications nelsan ellis marnie lafayette reynolds true blood characters joe manganiello true blood cast fiona shaw eric northman bill compton anna paquin alexander skarsgard alcide hervaux alan ball TV Guide Magazine’s Summer Preview is out and they gave a few little tidbits to snack on while we are waiting on June 26th to arrive for the True Blood premiere. (The issue is dated June 6-19, 2011.)

Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble! In Season 4, “There are two factions at war: vampires and another fueled by witchcraft and power over the dead,” says creator Alan Ball. Battles go down and Sookie’s lightning-bolt-shooting fingers strike again. “We see her use her powers,” Ball says of Anna Paquin’s steel magnolia. “Other people see that too, and it’s going to complicate things.” She’s not the only one releasing her inner magic. Tara (Rutina Wesley) and Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) get mixed up with Wiccan medium Marnie (Fiona Shaw). And witches cast a spell on Eric (Alexander Skarsgård): “Sookie will see a different Eric,” Ball says, but she’s still feeling heat with Bill (Stephen Moyer) and Alcide (Joe Manganiello). Adds Ball, “From the Team Eric, Team Bill viewpoints, one of those teams will be happy, one won’t.”

Also in the issue, a cute picture of Anna and Stephen from PaleyFest. Stephen Moyer says that Season 4 is “very different. Everybody’s taken a real shift. Some time has passed, there are a lot of hierarchical shifts, and there’s a new bad influence in town.”

Click on the thumbnail below and picture above for a better view of the magazine scans.

TVGuideTB 100x134 tara thornton stephen moyer spoilers sookie stackhouse season 4 rutina wesley true blood cast publications nelsan ellis marnie lafayette reynolds true blood characters joe manganiello true blood cast fiona shaw eric northman bill compton anna paquin alexander skarsgard alcide hervaux alan ball

14 Responses to “A Few Little Season 4 Spoilers in TV Guide”

1. ArterialFountain says:

That timer in the corner counts slower every day! Interesting to read AB’s ‘teams’ comment. As if this site isn’t a battlefield already lol.

2. Leif says:

Sm did say in Bullet that the bookies would be very happy this season. I’ll take his word for it ;)

3. Acanthus says:

There’s a spoiler in that story? Er, where, exactly?

4. moonbeam says:

Well jeeze we know its the whole amnesia story. Nothing new there. Should be fun.
    I looooove Anna and Stephen, they are the cutest couple, and true lovers on and off the screen. Bill and Sookie are still going to feel the heat even though apart. Awesome.

I love it when these magazines come up with spoilers on stuff we figured out a long time ago..they need to get on the ball..lol. And I wish Ball wouldn’t get into this Team stuff. He just needs to tell the story.

6. Marlene Emmett says:

Can’t wait for Season 4 to debut!!!
    I’m Team Eric~ and after seeing the lastest preview commercial on Sunday night ~ I HOPE THAT I”M
    GOING TO BE A VERY HAPPY CAMPER!!! ERIC NORTHMAN FANS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HIM TO
    Say THREE CERTAIN WORDS: “SOOKIE,YOU”RE MINE”
    AND THEY WERE uttered in that commercial!!! FINALLY.
    If the commercial is any indication of what’s to come~ I’m Extactic!!!!!
    Only 26 more day to wait!!!

• Sheridan says:

When I saw the previews, with “Sookie, you’re mine” I got weak in the knees…. So hoping they keep to the books.

7. Jacqueline says:

well it’s a given that one team will be happy and one won’t even from a book perspective. Sookie can’t have both men. Well she could probably, but I doubt either men would share her and She wouldn’t be the type of woman to go open relationship. So with that said one team either is surely going to be disappointed whether it be the show version or the book version she has to choose one. So I think Team Eric fans might be happy for now…:P. Yes I said for now ha. I am team Eric but I am not opposed to team Bill either. And I don’t think Alan was getting caught up in the teams business. I think he was like I said stating an obvious fact. One team will have to be unhappy. :D

8. karin los angeles says:

there are so many storylines this season – like so many – that everything is gonna go really fast-have a feeling it will be amazing, more than usual. i am a bill fan but it will be nice to see him and what he does without sookie for now. it will make eric fans happy and i want to see what else bill can do other than with sookie. i am so looking forward to this season.

I have always thought that Bill was more interesting without Sookie. Thinking back to last season, when he was with Russell and Lorena. That was some interesting stuff to watch. So I have no doubt that Bill will be interesting to watch this season.

Good point. I was rewatching season 3 eppy with Bill/Russell smoiking the cigars etc , fantastic scene, just loved it and yes ..in some ways ..Bill is more interesting without Sookie. I’m lookign forwward to them being apart. I’m ready for something new. As long as he gets naked with SOMEBODY, I’ll be okay. LOL!

9. Lividity says:

I dunno. Maybe both teams can be happy. Team E is really anticipating the AE storyline. Team B likes the idea of Bill working for AVL. So, I think it could happen. Really.

• Liz79 says:

I agree. Sometimes I feel like I’m out in the wilderness with my ambivalence to Sookie’s love life. Maybe it’s because I’ve been burned before (Kate/Sawyer) or maybe I got turned off by the brutal team war battles. Either way I am way more invested in Bill. I care about what he cares about. And I want what he wants. If that’s with Sookie then great. But for me there’s so much more going on than whether Bill “gets” Sookie. I’m excited to see if he will learn from his mistakes? Will he be able to reconcile his vampire nature and his desire to keep hold of some of his humanity? How will his relationship with Jessica progress (really looking forward to this) and last but not least just what kind of badass business has he been doing for the AVL. And I have to say I’m thrilled he’s getting some loving instead of mooning over Sook. Though I do enjoy them together as a couple.

10. Tani says: